The classic marketing mix of print, television, radio and digital is no longer enough. To help our clients hone their message, start real dialogue with desired audiences and ultimately grow revenue, often requires a more expansive approach.
Here are just a few things we do exceptionally well:
Our job is to make sure that the culture and essence of each one of our clients is accurately reflected across all of their marketing pieces. Working from a well-defined set of brand standards, we set out to develop collateral that stands out, messaging that is consistently smart and customer experiences that deliver upon a brand’s identity at every turn.
If there is a better way to get from here to there, we’ll find it, surround it with brilliant ideas and drive it home. Our teams collaborate with one another, bringing together different insights, backgrounds and experiences to tackle real and pressing business issues for clients. The result is purposeful and measurable creative campaigns that achieve results.
Mobile. Social. Digital engagement. It’s easy to get swept up in all the buzzwords and lose sight of what the web really offers brands and their customers: a 1-to-1 platform to engage in meaningful conversation, conduct business, stay in touch and exchange ideas. At least that’s how we see it at Jennings, and it continues to serve our clients well.
Here is where art directors, copywriters and designers bring the fairy dust and turn messaging and strategy into memorable campaigns. We partner with professional commercial photographers and illustrators as well directors and video production companies to bring the best ideas for our clients, to life.
The following services are offered in-house:
- Marketing strategy development
- Communication audits and marketing assessments
- Communication plan development
- Physician Marketing
- Brand development and positioning strategy
- Visual brand identity and brand architecture development
- Name Development
- Brand mentor and brand ambassador training
- Internal audience communication and engagement
- Co-branding and co-marketing
- Brand association and brand positioning consumer research
- Qualitative research including various forms of ethnographic research, focus groups, benefits testing, consumer intercepts and one-on-one interviews
- Social media marketing plan development and execution
- Online community development, facilitation and management
- Public relations initiatives, specifically media relations and crisis communication
- Creative ad design and production, including copywriting
- Graphic design, including photo campaign execution
- Television and radio scripting and production
- Internet, social media and multimedia development
- Creation of collateral and specialty materials
- Exhibit design and production
- Web, interactive and digital capabilities
- Video Production