Jennings’ healthcare clients combined to win a total of 17 national Videographer Awards for TV and Video Production in the 2017 competition. The Videographer Awards is one of the oldest and most respected awards programs in the industry. This year’s winners included Lawrence General Hospital, Emerson Hospital, Vidant Health, Adventist Health Portland, and Lahey Health.
Jennings’ clients won nine different awards:
- 2017 Award of Excellence – Kathleen Patient Story – Emerson Hospital
- 2017 Award of Excellence – The Mike Diodati Story – Lawrence General Hospital
- 2017 Award of Excellence – Vidant Spotlight on Excellence – Vidant Health
- 2017 Award of Excellence – The Mike Shea Story – Lawrence General Hospital
- 2017 Award of Distinction – Mikey Patient Story – Emerson Hospital
- 2017 Award of Distinction – Belhaven Clinic Introduction – Vidant Health
- 2017 Award of Distinction – Lauren’s Story – Vidant Health
- 2017 Award of Distinction – Emergency Department Motion Graphics Video – Adventist Health
- 2017 Award of Distinction – Physician Recruitment Video – Lahey Heath
Judging for the Videographer Awards is handled by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). AMCP is a third-party evaluator of creative work by marketing and communication professionals and has been judging competitions for two decades. AMCP judges are chosen based on their extensive experience and proven creativity in the video field.