CHAPEL HILL, NC – June 6, 2012 – Jennings, the North Carolina public relations, branding and advertising agency, was recently honored with eight awards in the 29th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards (HAA). HAA is one of the most prestigious award competitions in the healthcare industry and is produced by leading industry publication, Healthcare Marketing Report.
“It’s rewarding to see our clients receive this recognition,” said President and CEO of Jennings Dan Dunlop. “It was gratifying to see such a wide variety of work and diverse array of our healthcare clients win awards. The winners included Jennings clients from Massachusetts, New Jersey, Vermont and North Carolina.”
Jennings received awards recognizing work created for five different hospitals and health systems:
- Cooper University Hospital – Television Advertising / Series
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center – Poster
- Signature Healthcare – Total Advertising Campaign
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center – Newspaper Advertising / Series
- Cooper University Hospital – Physician Referral
- Quincy Medical Center – Newspaper Advertising / Single Ad
- Vidant Health – Newspaper Advertising / Series
- Vidant Health – Advertising / Single
The Healthcare Advertising Awards competition is sponsored annually by Healthcare Marketing Report, a national magazine published monthly for advertising, public relations and marketing professionals in the healthcare field. Nearly 4,000 entries were received in this year’s competition, making the awards the largest healthcare advertising awards competition. A national panel of judges reviewed the entries for the following criteria: creativity, quality, message effectiveness, consumer appeal, graphic design and overall impact.