CHAPEL HILL, NC – December 14, 2012 – Jennings, the North Carolina-based healthcare marketing agency specializing in audience engagement, and its clients were honored with seven Wallie Awards, three Golden Tusk Awards and the coveted “Best in Show” award in a ceremony held Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012. The Wallie Awards are given annually at the Carolinas Healthcare Public Relations & Marketing Society (CHPRMS) fall conference and recognize the finest in healthcare advertising and public relations. This year’s conference was held in the historic Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, South Carolina.
“We’re thrilled to have our clients recognized with so many awards at this year’s CHPRMS conference,” said President and CEO of Jennings Dan Dunlop.
Jennings received awards recognizing work created for two different hospitals and health systems:
Best in Show:
- Lexington Medical Center – Pink Glove Dance Program
Golden Tusk Award:
- Lexington Medical Center – Pink Glove Dance Public Relations Program
- Vidant Health “Support System” Results (ROI)
- Vidant Health Brand Launch (Internal Relations)
Gold Wallie Awards:
- Vidant Health “Support System” Radio Spot
- Vidant Health “Support System” Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Vidant Health Diabetes Newspaper Print Ad
- Vidant Health Diabetes Web Banners
- Vidant Health “What’s in a Name?” Radio Spot
- Vidant Health Launch Screensaver
- Vidant Health “Say Hello to Vidant Health” Campaign
The Wallie Awards are given annually at the CHPRMS fall conference to recognize excellence in healthcare public relations and marketing. Members compete in more than a dozen categories and a panel of healthcare professionals chooses the winners. For more information on the Wallie Awards and the CHPRMS, please visit www.chprms.com.