I recently read an article on The Huffington Post on how brands are thinking about the connection between content and social media. Whether you’re a packaged good manufacturer, a service industry or a healthcare system, you should approach the creation of content like an editorial department does. It’s all about connecting content with the right conversations at the right time.
CHAPEL HILL, NC – May 5, 2011 – Jennings, the North Carolina public relations, branding and advertising agency, was recently honored with 13 awards in the 28th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards (HAA). HAA is one of the most prestigious award competitions in the healthcare industry and is produced by Healthcare Marketing Report, a leading industry publication.
“It’s truly an honor to take home so many awards. This definitely makes 13 a lucky number for us,” said President and CEO of Jennings, Dan Dunlop. “This year we were fortunate to create so many integrated marketing campaigns for our healthcare clients. It was great to win awards representing a wide range of traditional advertising elements and new media.”
Jennings received awards recognizing work created for seven different hospitals and health systems:
- Cooper University Hospital – Newspaper Series
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center – Magazine Series
- Cooper University Hospital – Advertising Campaign (without TV)
- Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center with Lowell General Hospital – New Media
- Cooper University Hospital – Magazine Series
- Cooper University Hospital – Physician Referral Program
- Cooper University Hospital – Radio Series
- Lowell General Hospital with Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center – New Media
- Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center with Lowell General Hospital – Newspaper Series
- Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center with Lowell General Hospital – Advertising Campaign (without TV)
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center – Poster
- Tufts Medical Center with Signature Healthcare – Magazine Series
- University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina – Radio Single
The Healthcare Advertising Awards competition is sponsored annually by Healthcare Marketing Report, a national magazine published monthly for advertising, public relations and marketing professionals in the healthcare field. Nearly 4,000 entries were received in this year’s competition, making the awards the largest healthcare advertising awards competition. A national panel of judges reviewed the entries for the following criteria: creativity, quality, message effectiveness, consumer appeal, graphic design and overall impact.