CHAPEL HILL, NC – September 11, 2012 – Jennings, the North Carolina-based healthcare marketing firm specializing in audience engagement, was recently honored with 13 national Aster Awards. The Aster Awards is an elite program that recognizes healthcare professionals for excellence in their advertising and marketing efforts.
“It’s a huge honor to be recognized with more than 10 Aster awards for the second year in a row,” said President and CEO of Jennings Creative Dan Dunlop. “We feel fortunate that we have clients who place their trust in us to develop innovative engagement marketing programs year after year.”
Jennings received awards recognizing work created for six different hospitals and health systems:
- Cooper University Hospital – “Numbers” TV Series – TV/Video Advertising
- Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center – Pediatrics Campaign – Total Advertising Campaigns
- Signature Healthcare – Bariatrics Illustrations – Photo/Illustration Series
- Signature Healthcare – Bariatrics Campaign – Bariatric Service Line
- Vidant Health – “Yes” Newspaper Ad – Newspaper (Single) Advertising
- Lowell General Hospital – Pediatrics Campaign – Children’s Service Line
- Lowell General Hospital – Merrimack Valley Moms Newspaper Ad Series – Newspaper (Series) Advertising
- Lowell General Hospital – Merrimack Valley Moms Newspaper Ad – Newspaper (Single) Advertising
- Vidant Health – “Yes” Campaign Photo of Grandfather and Granddaughter – Photo / Illustration (Single)
- Lowell General Hospital – Merrimack Valley Moms Magazine Ad – Magazine Publication (Series)
- Tufts Medical Center – Bariatric Magazine Ads – Magazine Publication (Series)
- Vidant Health – UHS (Vidant Health) & Nash Heart Center Campaign – Cardiac/Vascular Service Line
- Vidant Health – UHS (Vidant Health) & Nash Heart Center TV Commercial – TV/Video (Single) Advertising
The Aster Awards is a national awards program dedicated to recognizing excellence in healthcare marketing. All entries compete against healthcare organizations across the country and are judged on the following criteria: creativity, layout, design, typography, production, knowledge transfer and overall quality. The 2012 Aster Awards received approximately 3,000 entries from across the United States as well as Canada and South America. Participant’s entries competed against similar-sized organizations in their category.
“Although our nation has been challenged economically, the talent of healthcare marketing professionals seems to be at an all time high. The 2012 Aster Awards program contained some of the best advertising arguably in the world. The judge’s expectations were again surpassed,” said Aster Awards Program Coordinator Melinda Lucas.
All winners are posted on the Aster Awards website (www.AsterAwards.com), as well as published in Marketing Healthcare Today, a national healthcare marketing magazine.