Using the power of video to present your physicians.
The traditional Physician Finder on most hospital websites is an antiquated tool. In most cases, it fails to differentiate your physicians or engage visitors. The good news is that there’s a much better way to promote your physicians, whether that involves marketing to prospective patients or community physicians. And that way is Physicians In Focus – high quality physician videos that introduce your doctors to your key constituents and hold the attention of visitors to your website.
What is Physicians In Focus?
Physicians In Focus is dedicated to creating high quality physician video and physician marketing programs. We work with your marketing or physician relations team, travel to your facility, film 10 to 12 physicians a day, and return to you a finished product that puts your physicians in the best possible light.
We then help you to leverage those videos through social media and other digital channels – maximizing your investment and ensuring the proper exposure for your physicians.
If desired, we can also design and build a special microsite to host the videos, create web banners, print ads, posters, radio commercials, pay-per-click campaigns, SEO, and anything else you need to round out an integrated physician marketing campaign.
Why does it work?
- Physician videos are far more engaging than static web content.
- Videos significantly improve your search engine rankings.
- They allow your physicians to make a human connection with potential patients seeking a new provider.
- They differentiate your physicians from the competition by providing more than the typical headshot and bullets from a CV.
- Promotion of your physicians by way of online video helps with physician retention and morale, while making your organization more attractive to outside physicians.
- Online video allows you to engage referring physicians without inconveniencing them.
- Widen your digital footprint.
Check out these compelling statistics:
- The chances of getting a page one listing on Google increase 53 times with video.
- In the U.S.,1.6 billion videos are watched each day by 82 million people.2
- Online video reaches more than 85% of U.S. Internet users each month.2
- One in three people watch videos on health.3
- Video results appeared in almost 70% of the top 100 search listings on Google in 2012.4
As you can see, video is a great way to enrich a consumer’s online experience. Well-produced, quality physician videos also expand your reach and enrich your content on social media platforms such as Google+, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, just to name a few.
Online video: a compelling, engaging tool.
Did you know that 77% of patients used search prior to booking an appointment?1 And that one out of eight people who were searching health information looked at a hospital video?1 That’s just the beginning.
High Quality Physician Videos:
- Allow you to connect with consumers and referring physicians on a deeper, more personal level.
- Allow consumers to meet your physicians online in a much more engaging manner.
- Connect your doctors face-to-face with community physicians, which can drive referrals.
Results are everything.
It’s not enough to just create an integrated, video-driven physician marketing campaign if you can’t measure the results to see if the program is effective. We attach metrics to everything we do. We’ll work with you to make sure you have the data you need: how many consumers are clicking through to watch your videos, who they are, where they live, how long they’re watching, and we’ll help you gather email data so you can follow up.
Saint Michael’s Medical Center
See what we mean.
View samples of work we’ve done for a few of our healthcare clients.
See other Signature Healthcare physician videos and the website we created here MySignaturePhysician.com.
See other Saint Michael’s Medical Center physician videos and the website we created here OurSaintMichaels.org.
Let’s start with a conversation.
The first step is speaking with us about your marketing objectives and how they support your business objectives. Are you looking for more referrals to build subspecialty volume? Physician recruitment? Retention? Patient acquisition? Or do you just need show your doctors more marketing affection?
Once we understand your goals, we can put together a tiered proposal giving you options. You may choose only video content. Or you may want a more complete, integrated physician marketing program. The choice is yours.
To get started, send us a message, or contact Dan Dunlop at 919-929-0225.
About Dan Dunlop.
Dan Dunlop is a respected expert in healthcare marketing as well as a renowned healthcare marketing blogger and social media strategist. Dan leads a team that has been published in many of the leading publications in the field including Healthcare Marketing Report, Spectrum, Healthcare Strategy Alert, Marketing Health Services, eHealthcare Strategy & Trend, Healthcare Marketing Advisor and the Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety. Our work has also been featured in USA Today, Hospitals & Health Networks, Managed Healthcare Executive, Healthcare Advertising Review, and Marketing Healthcare Today. You can read Dan’s award-winning blog here: http://thehealthcaremarketer.wordpress.com.
1 The Digital Journey to Wellness: Hospital Selection Infographic, 2012
2 Video Matrix, December 2012
3 Google and OTX, Health Consumer Study, December 2009
4 Marketing Week